Gordon Clark is the Principal Investigator for Clark Solutions, Inc.
- He is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Integrated Systems Engineering at The Ohio State University.
- He was a member of a team which completed thirty-three performance-improvement assessments of manufacturing companies.
- His recent consulting activities emphasize statistical analysis of data to improve quality.
- His recent projects involve experimental design, statistical process control, regression analyses, and the development of process control models to improve quality.
- He designed and developed statistical process control systems for improving fruit quality, he formulated experimental designs to identify factors affecting weld quality, and he analyzed the resulting data.
- He is a past chair of the American Society of Quality Statistics Division
- He is the author of the division’s blog, i.e., Statistical Thinking to Improve Quality and Performance. View the blog.